YESTERDAY

ep (the boyfriend) & I went on a trip to the plant nursery to find a little something to fill my vintage log planter I found at the "haunted flea mart" with Jake the other week...


we loved this green nubby hanging plant!
I don't normally dress this girly but it was pure laziness & being sick of the hot, humid weather.






I love when they start to put out Halloween stuff in August!



e.p. ♥


this is how the faux wood log planter came out! we chose a little fern..



then later I had a photo shoot with Molly...


navy sequined sleeve dress to come/////////// & diy studded white blazer. my fingers hurt!

ps. i wore: AA jumper/ vintage belt & sandals / thrifted skirt / sideboob-free

14 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely pictures. You look so pretty in that dress. And yay for pirate ship tattoos. xo

Unknown said...

first and third picture are nice ;)
__
redcherrye.blogspot.com

HONEYMOON KILLER said...

oooooo..i love halloween stuff too!!!
and yopur look, its soooo girly and awesome for high degrees!!
cute couple!!!

YoQueSe said...

eeeh stunning diy blazer!! Your fingers hurt? jjeje fuck studs jajaja

Unknown said...

Where is the haunted flea market? I've heard a couple people mention it but I can't figure out where it's at. Is it in the Dayton area?

Unknown said...

Hahaha I just asked the same question three different ways, sorry bout bein a spaz.

Antonio Barros said...

Cool pictures!!!!


the singular

Anonymous said...

I love those photos. Your tattoos are sick. You wear them very well. I also love that studded jacket.

Liz said...

i'm a huge fan of side boob action. i don't have anything else but that..so....it rules.

my husband and i have a "cobweb" welcome mat that never moves from our front door year- round. call us tacky but we're just spooky. all. the. time.

xoLIZ

Liz said...

Um...where can I get a notebook with a metal pentagram plate on the front?

Anonymous said...

did i already say i'm in to succulents??? haha...well i am even without this super adorable series of photos with your cutesy outfits and lovely plants!

Rich Hippie said...

OH God that blazer, Look AMAZING, now if i attempted that, my blazer would be blood stained. hahAHAH

HeadOverHeelz said...

Beautiful pics and u r rockin those wedges, i can't wait for my order to arrive! :)

Rackk and Ruin said...

you are such a beauty . . . and i love the fern decision. cause that is what would probably grow out of a fallen log in the woods! haha